Fanny Umuhoza has been waiting 104 days for a sponsor.
Fanny is excited to be a part of the Child Hope Center family! She loves sharing her time with her friends there. Fanny attends pre-school and she is happy when she sees rice is being served at the Child Hope Center. Fanny and her sister live with her parents in Kigali. Fanny prays that God will bless her with a Mission Life Sponsor who can be like another family member from a different part of the world. Fanny likes to play soccer and loves cats. One day she hopes to grow up and be a nurse.
U.S. Federal EIN: 82-3197744
Our program provides children with:
- One nutritious hot meal per day
- Before and After-school program, tutoring and homework help (Monday to Friday, plus weekend activities)
- The teaching of Christian principle through scripture, daily devotion, and prayer time
- School fees & supplies, uniforms, and shoes at the beginning of the school year
- Identifying and empowering artistic talents and abilities
- Family integration (teach skills to parents)
- Development programs and workshops to change society, forming principles and values in their life