Kevan Sebagabo has been waiting 73 days for a sponsor.
While many of his friends like soccer, Kevan loves basketball and he has a big dream to play professionally some day! Kevan lives with his mom, dad, 4 sisters and 2 brothers. Kevan sees the Child Hope Center as a second family. He loves learning about God and sharing his talents with the other children. A Mission Life Sponsor will be an encouragement for Kevan and his family.
U.S. Federal EIN: 82-3197744
Our program provides children with:
- One nutritious hot meal per day
- Before and After-school program, tutoring and homework help (Monday to Friday, plus weekend activities)
- The teaching of Christian principle through scripture, daily devotion, and prayer time
- School fees & supplies, uniforms, and shoes at the beginning of the school year
- Identifying and empowering artistic talents and abilities
- Family integration (teach skills to parents)
- Development programs and workshops to change society, forming principles and values in their life