Paula Valentina Rodriguez Moreno
Paula Valentina Rodriguez Moreno has been waiting 265 days for a sponsor.
Paula Valentina lives with her father, mother, grandmother, and her two brothers. Her father works as a builder while her mother is a house wife. Going to the Foundation allows Paula Valentina to spend time with friends and get closer to God.
Due to the high costs associated with university in Colombia, access to post secondary education is very limited for a majority of the country's population. Why should this stop Paula Valentina from dreaming of becoming a lawyer? It shouldn't. Attending the Foundation has allowed Paula to build a relationship with God which has inspired her to want to help people who suffer from the injustices of the system. Please help foster this dream!
U.S. Federal EIN: 82-3197744
Our program provides children with:
- One nutritious hot meal per day
- Before and After-school program, tutoring and homework help (Monday to Friday, plus weekend activities)
- The teaching of Christian principle through scripture, daily devotion, and prayer time
- School fees & supplies, uniforms, and shoes at the beginning of the school year
- Identifying and empowering artistic talents and abilities
- Family integration (teach skills to parents)
- Development programs and workshops to change society, forming principles and values in their life