Yvan Cyubahiro has been waiting 32 days for a sponsor.
Yvan finds the Child Hope Center to be like a second family. He is so happy to share life with the other children and is especially happy when he sees his favorite rice and beans on his plate. Yvan has no father at home and lives with his mom and two sisters. He would love to become a mechanic some day. A Mission Life Sponsor will help Yvan realize his dream. He also loves dogs and soccer!
U.S. Federal EIN: 82-3197744
Our program provides children with:
- One nutritious hot meal per day
- Before and After-school program, tutoring and homework help (Monday to Friday, plus weekend activities)
- The teaching of Christian principle through scripture, daily devotion, and prayer time
- School fees & supplies, uniforms, and shoes at the beginning of the school year
- Identifying and empowering artistic talents and abilities
- Family integration (teach skills to parents)
- Development programs and workshops to change society, forming principles and values in their life